Monthly Box of HOPE
Project Hope Alliance has a waitlist of 200 youth experiencing homelessness. With a Box of HOPE, you (and your whole family) have the power to make a tangible difference and help these 200 youth move from our waitlist to being on the Road to Hope.
Decorate and fill a Box of Hope #forthekids, and put each student one step closer to being enrolled with a $50 donation for each box.
This Month’s Box of HOPE is…. Spring Essentials #forthekids!
How to Make a Box of HOPE:
1. Start off with making your $50 donation for each box.
2. Pick up your box(s) from PHA. You can stop by anytime Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm. 1954 Placentia Ave, Suite 202, Costa Mesa, CA 92648.
3. Choose who your box is for. You can make a box for a boy or girl, ranging from Kindergarten to seniors in high school. Be sure to label your box! Labels will be provided at time of pick up
4. Decorate! Use colored pencils, markers, crayons, paint, get creative!
5. Fill your box with goodies such as:
- Hand Sanitizer
- Beach Towel
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Hygiene Items
- Personal Care Items
- School Supplies
- Art Supplies
- Small Toys
- Craft Supplies
6. Bring your box back to PHA. Drop off boxes all Spring long! Drop off hours are Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm. 1954 Placentia Ave, Suite 202, Costa Mesa, 92627
Need Community Service Hours? We are happy to sign off on 2 hours/box and an additional hour for every $25 donated!
Want to rally your network and become a PHA champion? Check out how you can host your own fundraiser for PHA here!