Monthly Box of Hope
Project Hope Alliance has a waitlist of 200 youth experiencing homelessness. With a Box of Hope, you (and your whole family) have the power to make a tangible difference and help these 200 youth move from our waitlist to being on the Road to Hope.
Decorate and fill a Box of Hope #forthekids, and put each student one step closer to being enrolled with a $50 donation for each box.
This Month’s Box of Hope is…. Summer Essentials #forthekids!
How to Make a Box of Hope:
1. Start off with making your $50 donation for each box. Every donation goes towards enrolling the 200 youth on our waitlist.
2. Pick up your box(s) from PHA. You can stop by anytime Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm. 1954 Placentia Ave, Suite 202, Costa Mesa, CA 92648.
3. Choose who your box is for. You can make a box for a boy or girl student ranging from Kindergarten to a senior in high school.
4. Assemble and decorate! Use colored pencils, markers, crayons, paint, get creative!
5. Fill your box with goodies such as:
- Hand Sanitizer
- Beach Towel
- Water toys
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Hygiene Items
- Personal Care Items
- School Supplies
- Art Supplies
- Small Toys
- Craft Supplies
6. Bring your box back to PHA all summer long! Drop off hours are Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm at 1954 Placentia Ave, Suite 202, Costa Mesa, 92627
Need Community Service Hours? We are happy to sign off on 2 hours/box and an additional hour for every $25 donated!