Monthly Box of Hope
A great project for everyone! Corporate groups, faith based, service groups, or just you can make a difference! Boxes of Hope will be decorated and filled by you, and then given to youth experiencing homelessness in your community.
This Month’s Box of Hope is…. Fall Fun Boxes #forthekids!
How to Make a Box of Hope:
1. Start off with making your $50 donation for each box, or include a $50 gift card to Target or Amazon when you drop off the box. The donation goes towards growing and sustaining our work of ending the cycle of homelessness, one child at a time.
2. Pick up your box(s) from PHA or use your own! You can stop by anytime Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm. Our address is 1954 Placentia Ave, Suite 202, Costa Mesa, CA 92648 to pick up a blank box. If you choose to use your own, you can use a shoe box, bucket, etc…Feel free to get creative!
3. Choose who your box is for. You can make a box for a boy or girl student ranging from Kindergarten to a senior in high school. Please label who your box is for.
4. Assemble and decorate! Use colored pencils, markers, crayons, paint- get creative!
5. Fill your box with fall fun items such as:
- Seasonal snacks and candy
- Pumpkin carving kits
- Fall decorations
- Seasonal toys and games
- Seasonal crafts
- Hygiene items
- Masks and hand sanitizers
*Any food needs to be in its original manufacturing packaging.
6. Bring your box back to PHA all fall long! Drop off hours are Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm at 1954 Placentia Ave, Suite 202, Costa Mesa, 92627
Need Community Service Hours? We are happy to sign off on 2 hours/box and an additional hour for every $25 donated!