Monthly Service Project
As a volunteer with Project Hope Alliance, you are joining our Visible Army. You are bringing visibility, awareness, and HOPE to over 30,000 youth experiencing homeless across Orange County.
Welcome to PHA’s Visible Army
Volunteers make a huge difference in the lives of the youth served by Project Hope Alliance. Since we cannot volunteer together in person for a while, we are so excited to provide you and your whole family with monthly projects you can do at home #forthekids.
* PHA is happy to sign off on your student’s community service hours for this project. Just bring your form when you drop off what you made.
This Month’s Project is….
Who are the stockings for? They will be given to youth experiencing homelessness ages 3 up to 15.
How to Make a Stocking
- Get your stockings- An example of stockings that would be great for this project
- Decorate-use stickers, paint, glitter…get creative!
- Fill them with stocking stuffers-scroll down for some ideas of what you can use
- Label who it is for-Download our labels here or create your own. Be sure to include gender and age range
Ideas for Stocking Stuffers
- hot chocolate mix
- holiday candy
- holiday crafts
- fun socks
- seasonal snack items
- face masks
- hand sanitizer
- holiday coloring sheets
- markers/crayons/colored pencils
- deck of cards
- small toys
- hygiene items
Items you can add for female students
- nail polish
- hair ties and/ or scrunchies
- compact mirror
- face masks/face scrubs
- make up
- travel size beauty items
Items you can add for Male Students
- hair brush/comb
- hygiene items
- sports items
- baseball hat
- hot wheels
- Vans socks
Add a gift card to make this season even more special!
Our kids would love gift cards to:
Amazon, Target, Walmart, Tillys, Vans, In N Out, Chick Fil A, & Starbucks
Learn more about specific preferences for us our kids! Email our Community Engagement Coordinator Vanessa Sher- firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to Drop Off
Monday – Friday
Drop off hours are 10 am to 4 pm at
1954 Placentia Ave, Suite 202, Costa Mesa, CA 92567
Need Community Service hours signed? Just bring your form!
The last day to drop off items is December 14th
Learn more at projecthopealliance.org/holidays